The law firm possesses in-depth experience and expertise in Real Estate Law, and provides information and counsel in issues of purchasing, selling, and leasing real estate.
The firm offers legal support for non-EU investors, to obtain Residence Permits in Greece through the acquisition of real estate.
Here is an indicative list of the available services:
- Real estate selection
- Sale transaction
- Opening a bank account
- Issue of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Cadastre document check
- Contract signing
- Registration of the real estate in the corresponding Cadastre
- Computation of tax
- Compilation of all the relevant documents that confirm the purchase of the property and are required for the Residence Permit.
- Submission of application for Residence Permit
- Collection and delivery of the Residence Permit
- Post-sale services (key safekeeping, maintenance, cleaning services, leasing)
In addition to counselling for better, faster, and safer service to our clients, we offer specialised, high-level legal services, such as verifying the legal and title status of the property at the competent Hellenic Cadastre Office, preparing the relevant contracts, and providing legal representation for clients in sales and purchases of property regardless of complexity.
Our firm collaborates with the largest real estate agencies in Athens, the Aegean Islands, and Crete, and also manages three super-deluxe properties on Mykonos in partnership with the company White Rock.